The University of Florida Center for Arts in Medicine offers an array of education and training programs for students and professionals. The Center is the educational component of the Arts in Medicine Programs at the University of Florida and is housed in UF’s College of Fine Arts. The mission of the Center is to advance education, training, research and interdisciplinary collaboration in the arts in health care.
The Center for Arts in Medicine offers undergraduate and graduate level programs as well as annual intensive training programs. Highlights of the Center’s curriculum include:
- Certificate in Arts in Healthcare (for undergraduate students and professionals in any location)
- Certificate in Dance in Healthcare (for UF students)
- Graduate Certificate in Arts in Medicine (online)
- MA in Arts in Medicine (currently in development)
- Study abroad and international service-learning programs
- Annual Arts in Healthcare Summer Intensive programs at the University of Florida and the University at Buffalo
- Internships focussed on bedside arts practice, arts in medicine administration, and health education
Click here to learn more about education and training opportunities available through the UF Center for Arts in Medicine.